EssentialsX provides our server with helpful quality of life improvements and the basis for a server based economy (alongside Vault).
For a full list of commands, visit https://essinfo.xeya.me/commands.html
Greif Prevention (Land claims)
You can claim land from by crafting a golden shovel and right clicking a rectangular plot on the ground around the area which you would like to claim. Every player starts with 256 blocks of protection available to them. This increases by 16 blocks for every hour of online time, up to a maximum of 30 chunks.
Visit the Greif Prevention commands page for more information : https://github.com/TechFortress/GriefPrevention/wiki/Commands
Player stores (buying & selling)
Players can easily trade with eachother by setting up custom Chest Shops. For help on how to set up shops, view our stores tutorial or follow this link to the official page: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/chestshop/
- /tpa – Request teleport to player.
- /back – Return to previous location.
- /bal – View balance.
- /baltop – View all players balances.
- /pay – Pay another user.
- /sethome – Set a home position.
- /home – Teleport to home position.
- /msg – Talk privately to another user.
- /r – Reply privately to last messaged user.
- /worth – View worth of item held.
- /nick – Set a custom nickname (we recommend your discord username).
To claim an area, craft a golden shovel and right click a rectangular area that you’d like to claim.
- /AbandonClaim – Deletes the claim you’re standing in.
- /Trust – Gives another player permission to edit in your claim.
- /UnTrust – Revokes any permissions granted to a player in your claim.
- /AccessTrust – Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, and beds.
- /ContainerTrust – Gives a player permission to use your buttons, levers, beds, machinery, containers, and animals.
- /TrustList – Lists the permissions for the claim you’re standing in.
- /SubdivideClaims – Switches your shovel to subdivision mode, so you can subdivide your claims.
- /PermissionTrust – Grants a player permission to share his permission level with others.
- /BuyClaimBlocks – Converts server money to claim blocks.
- /SellClaimBlocks – Converts claim blocks to server money.
- /ClaimsList – Lists a player’s claims and claim block details.